A logo with trees and text
Description automatically generated

New Student Registration - All Grades 


The following information and forms are only for those students who are new to Pine Creek School Division.
Click HERE for our catchment map to determine your designated catchment.

Once you have emailed the form to the school, as outlined on the first page of the document,
The school will contact you to set up a time to bring in supporting documentation (see list below).

Registration Forms

Supporting Documentation


Individual Forms

Speech and Language Permission Form

Care and Control Form

Request for Transportation - online form 

Media Release Form

Technology Acceptable Use Policy Form for K-4

Technology Acceptable Use Policy Form for grades 5-12

Child & Family Services Permissions Form

URIS (Student Health Care Needs) Application

URIS (Student Health Care Needs) Information

School of Choice - Out of Division

School of Choice - Within Our Division

Medical / Health Insurance Coverage - One of the following:

- MB Health Card listing the Parent and Child's name
- Other medical card listing child and parent(s) name from another province.

Student Age Verification - One of the following:

- Birth Certificate (Preferred)
- Canadian Passport
- Treaty Card
- Statutory Declaration to a Commissioner of Oaths or Notary Public

Proof of Address

- Signed mortgage agreement
- Signed long term rental agreement or lease agreement
- Letter from a resettlement Assistance Program (RAP) provider/Letter from Sponsorship Agreement Holder regarding the applicant's residence in MB
- MB Medical Card with current physical address
- Utility Bill - cable/satellite, TV, gas, sewer, electric (not more than 2 months old)
- Insurance Policy
- Valid MB Driver's License
- Valid MB Motor Vehicle Registration
- Other official documents indicating the address of residence.
- Property Tax Bill (current year)
- Revenue Canada Tax Assessment (current or previous) showing MB as residence
- Social Assistance benefit confirmation
- Employment and income Assistance Statement of Benefits
- Child Tax Benefit Statement
- Canadian Pension Plan Statement of Contributions or Statement of Benefits
- Old age Security Statement 

Citizenship - One of the following:
- Birth Certificate (preferred)
- Canadian Passport
- Treaty Card
- Statutory Declaration to a Commissioner of Oaths or Notary Public.
- If not citizens, then one of the following documents must be provided:
    - Landed Immigrant (Permanent Residence) Document
    - Work Visa - Study Visa/Permit
     - Refugee Status Document


What is the age eligibility for Kindergarten Registration (2023-2024)?

Children must be 5 years of age on or before Dec. 31, 2023.

Where can I access my child's supply list and any other school specific information?

Supply lists can be found on your school's website.

Where do I register my child(ren)?

You must take all your registration forms and supporting documents to the school office you are registering for. School offices have been open since August 24, 2023.

Which catchment school should I select on the registration form?

Click HERE for the PCSD Catchment Map. If you are unsure contact the Transportation Office at 204-637-2073.

I will be moving to Pine Creek School Division. Can I register for the catchment school where I intend to live?

Yes, but you must provide proof of purchase or rental agreement that verifies the address of the residence.

What additional information do I need to provide for my child's Medical Needs?

If you indicated that your child(ren) has/have health care needs on the registration form please see the Unified Referral and Intake System (URIS) Fact Sheet

URIS Group B Application